There is no set rule in when to use a sheet mask in your beauty regime, everyone is different with different skin but in general what is recommended is to do your normal cleanse and tone, sheet mask then moisturise.
- Cleanse: It’s important to have a clean surface before applying a sheet mask
- Exfoliate: Removing any dead skin cells and surface debris helps greatly in the absorption of the ingredients
- Tone: Brings skin back to normal PH balance
- Essence/Serum: Optional but can help to boost the area/problem you are targeting
- Sheet Mask: Apply Your Sheet Mask!
- Moisturise: Seal all of that goodness in with your day or night cream
- SPF (during the day): This is often a step all too many of us neglect! It’s very important to protect your skin from the sun’s UV rays to prevent pigmentation and damage.
They are great to use in the morning or at night, we recommend using the richer cream type masks during the evening so that whilst you sleep all the nutrients really get to sink in!